Slice of life blog

Hello, welcome to my blog. Today im going to talk about a moment in the past, so here I go. Back in my old house on a very beautiful sunset with warm weather, I was walking my dog “Asher” to let him use the bathroom and I just kept waiting till he gone. 5 minuets later, he gone finally until I smelled smoke I was thinking it was a cookout until I seen huge fire come from a house “I better get home quick”, so I dashed on the side walk with Asher to my house and told my mom and dad what happened,and my mom came outside. We arrived where the fire was and there was at least 3 fire trucks and 1 ambulance and a bunch of officers, luckily the people were alright and their pets, but there house was burned and ashed. My mom told a firefighter and he said it was a gas leak. After the whole situation, I played a little bit of some catch with my baseball and mit but I still smelled the smoke of the burned down house, smelled like BBQ. This was my slice of life, thanks for reading!!

Comments

  1. This was a great SOL practice! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts