Snow day

Hello, welcome to my blog, I’m going to talk about the snow day on Friday, the day we didn’t have school because of the snow. So on the snow day I didn’t do much, I just walked around my house as usual while my parents were at work. So I decided to play some video games, I got bored and I read for a little bit. Until my mom and dad came home and brought some lunch meat and other foods. Then my cusions came! I played with him in the snow, the snow was up to my legs, the snow was huge! Me and him were doing front flips in the snow, it didn’t hurt, when we were done playing we were left with no wounds. We were fortunate. Until they went home I was bummed because we were having a fun time until I had to go to bed😒.

Comments

  1. It sounds like you still managed to have a fun relaxing snow day, even though you didn't do much. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hi ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts