Blog 4

One time I ran around my backyard for no reaeson but I fell. I only got a large cut but I didn't care that much about it. So after that cut I had I saw some weir thing on a tree in my backyard it was a spider, a large one so I decided to play with it until it climbed up the tree. My cut started burning it was pain full really painfulšŸ˜–. Until like 9:00 I went back inside and it was super dark, I kind of got scared because all I heard was old old old music playing. So I dashed up stairs and it was dark to I said "what's going on. But I realized that everyone was asleep so I decided to go to bed and wake up the next day.

Comments

  1. This blog was a random blog but actually happened. But sorry if my words where mixed up, I don't like auto type

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts