Blog 7

If I were to be president I would be tired for some reason. I would stop shootings in Chicago because mostly a lot of people die because of that. I would also not allow smoking because it can definitely cause cancer and people can die. I would allow people from another country or state to come here instead of building a wall like seriously why?? People want to explore the world 🌎. So yea, I would a law saying "no hacks on the USA " and those people will be arrested. But of course me Ethan will not be president.

Because I really just don't want to .-.

Comments

  1. thank you for doing this, I liked the part were you said no wall, but don't people at least need a passport. If people don't have passports you can lead thousands of killers and serial killers.
    But still this was good reasons. 👍👍🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your post this week. I'm glad that even though you don't want to be president, you still took the time to think of things you would want to change or do as president. I think you came up with a lot of good ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts