Ethan’s blog happiest day ever

aHi it’s me again Ethan and I will like to share with you my happiest day. So when I was 3 I joined a baseball team called the oreoles when I first joined we played the baseball game and it was fun I scored and I didn’t even know what baseball was till now and what’s crazy was my baseball coach was really old and he kept going hard on us but after that I went home with a trophie 🏆  because are team one. So thanks for reading this might be really short but yeah have a good day

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I found your blog about your happiest day blog interesting but I have some question. Do you play any other sports other than baseball? If so what are those other sports and do you have other happy moments from those sports. If you want to check out my blog the click here. http://brandonwgms24.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts