Scary moment

One day I was walking home like usual. But when I kept walking I heard something behind me, couldn’t really tell what this thing was so I kept walking,walking,until a bush in front of me moved like something was in it so a walked toward it... “hissss” It was a cat and a black one a ran so fast it was scary in my perspective, until I looked back,the cat was gone.so when I came to my house I unlocked my door closed it and went upstairs a few minutes later I heard someone knock on the door I came to look and it was just a mailman delivering mail. I took the mail went back upstairs and when I was sitting on my bead reading for a couple of minutes I heard a knock on my closet I checked my closet nothing was there. Until I heard the same knock again so I decided to put my bed next to the closet so it wouldint make that noise. And then my doorbell rang I was getting creeped out “fist a cat now a banging noise and now a doorbell?” So I went downstairs I thought the mail man for got to give me something but he didn’t nobody was outside on my deck I started to get scared and I called my dad to see if my dad was going to answer or not until he said he was going to be back at 5:00 and it was 4:35 and I was OK for now until my brother came home and nothing happend after that, I was still curious on what made my closet knock.

Comments

  1. You have such scary stories! I'm really glad to hear nothing bad came of these instances. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts