Another scarier story

Hello I my name is Ethan, I just want to do this post for fun, but this is a real story, so don’t get scared well, you might not so yeah let’s begin... So it was Saturday 2015 12:06 pm I was just walking around the house, I did it have better things to do until my upstairs TV went on and no one was up there, and whats worse is that it was static. So I thought it was a little glitch so I turned it off, I went back downstairs again and the TV went on again so I went back upstairs and It was complete silence. (12:10) I was sitting on my couch just reading diary of a wimpy kid I was in pg16 until I heard a door slightly open, my hey heart started to pound so I ran to the door like a man and nothing, just nothing. 12:30 so I went back to my couch and I heard something really really creepy I went like this “you wanna play” I was said “nope nope nope nope” I dashed quickly downstairs to my grandma and when I went to the to the kitchen I slipped “owwwwwwww” I said I went up and walked to my grandmas room and I told her “grandma there’s something upstairs can come with me and check” she said “sure,” so we went upstairs and nothing was there she said “Ethan, are you playing around with me, come on I don’t have time for this” so she went downstairs. I know that she knows there’s a ghost in this house. (1:20 I ate a banana I was starving. 1:30 nothing was happening. I was so bored so I decided to watch “Star Wars attack of the clones” I was already half way through the movie until my sisters ballerina music box started to play I literally screamed out loud “ GET AWAY FROM ME “ until I said that nothing else happened after that I was glad. 3:00pm my mom finally came home to pick me and my grandma up to go to the store and get groceries so I went In the car and then I can see in my upstairs window a black figure littetly staring at me and it walked toward my direction while we drove off. So I just kept the really scary story to myself and good thing where out of that house already, but I feel bad for the people that are already living there..... so this is my scary story and thanks for reading.

Comments

  1. Ethan! This is such a scary story! I'm glad nothing happened! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts