Map test

Ok,I just want to say that this map test was really hard for me but I only went up 2 times on my math test and reading, I will tell you my scores later in this post. So map test overall was good but hard I just really couldn’t control myself because it was so peaceful and no one was talking so most of the time i wasnt really paying attention to my map but I still got some good scores,but yes I know, I stil should have payed attention to my map test. The good thing was that I didn’t get in trouble. But there was some kids that made me laugh and I got some warning probably like 1 so that’s all. Now my score on reading was 215 and math I got 215 and on grammar I didn’t get a rally good score it was 206 and I was on 210 so yea I got to admit I kinda did bad, so this is what I thought about map test.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week. I know MAP testing is hard, and I would have liked to hear you put forth a little more effort, but there is always the Spring test. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts