Slice of life

One day it was Christmas, I went to my grandmas so we can see family and say merry Christmas and open presents🎁. We first were just hanging out talking with each other and kids playing with kids. What I did is just hang out in the basement with my other cousins. Then we ate some chicken with some rice, mashed potatoes and other delicious stuff. It was time to open presents, some of my cushions got 4 or 6 presents I wasint Really jealous, but the only thing that sucks is that I got 2 and I was ok with that the 2 presents where cloths and a cereal box my godparents gave me,it sounds funny but when I opened it it was an apple tablet. I was so happy my first electronic, but my other brothers and sister got like 3 or 4 and the only thing that’s funny is that my cusion got 4, I guess I was the child that got less 😐 but I was just glad that I got something and it’s better than zero presents right?

Comments

  1. That sounds awesome! That was sneaky of the godparents to put your tablet in the cereal box. I bet that was a nice surprise. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts