What I did over break

Over break, I didn’t really do anything, I didn’t go anywhere or do something fun, I just stayed home at my grandmas. It was boring, all i did was just wonder around the house. On Christmas Eve I got lots of cloths, and a pair of shoes. On Christmas Day I got a baseball glove and a baseball I was happy, the only glove Wore was the glove I got when I was 5 and I hate that glove. Then the 1st week did nothing, parents had to go to work. 2nd week nothing, parents had to go to work, I was mad because of the fact that I didn’t do anything but stay home. But on New Years we had a little party, my uncle poured me some “squirt” then he put ice in it with salt and lime, it was really good. Then we came home and saw a guy crawling down the street in the freezing weather and cars where going, I was weirded out, a guy pulled over by the man, and I don’t know what happened after that, so that is basically what I did over the weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts